Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry CHRISTmas!

Today I choose to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. He is my God, my King, my Lord, my

Savior, my Rock, my Fortress, my Deliverer, my Friend, my Brother, my Husband, my Father, my Peace, my Hope, my Joy...He is EVERYTHING to me!

I am so very, very grateful for His grace and mercy. For His choice to come to earth and make Himself subject to my situation (human-ness), so that eventually I can be 'subject' to His situation (heaven.) For His sacrifice (death on the cross) for me so I can sacrifice for Him (give my life.) For His good plans for me, for a hope and a future. He has made the way. I declare today that I trust Him with my life, my heart, my family and friends.

Mere words cannot express my love for Him. My heart is full.

Thank you, My Jesus, for loving me so. It's amazing and wonderful and more than I could ever express in human words. I love you, My Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment